Solitaire 6100 High Security Metal Cased Payphone comes with Reconditioned Metal Casing NEW HS Handset & Armoured Cord 83cm Standard, 33cm Anti-ligature option POA
Programming Lock & keys
Updated User Guide
Coin Mechanism which accepts
10p Cupro Nickel, 20p 50p New £1 (2017) and £2 Coins (Old £1 Deleted)
Memory Button 1 set to Solitaire Prepaid Calling Card Access
Payphone contains latest Solitaire Payphone tariffs, fitted with 4 X AA Batteries
Solitaire 6100 High Security Reconditioned
Furthermore if you would like to set your payphone at installation to [Logged On] to our Solitaire Payphones Management System we will provide ** 3 months of Free email status reports.
This will allow us to Localise your payphone to ensure correct charging for local calls using your STD code (e.g. 01372)
- So if your payphone needs emptying
- Detects a coin runway obstruction
- Monitors a handset /handset cord issue
- Does not report when expected
- Reports cashdrawer left open
- Detects a Battery issue
- As cash is collected we will send report of amount collected and when.
:- we will send you email notifications for a period of 3 months from date of sale.
We need the following details to activate Solitaire Management System:-
- Tick Box to Confirm Preset to [Logged On]
- Telephone Number on which the payphone will be connected
- Is this a Direct line or Level 9 pabx extension? (must have DDI)
- Email address for status /alarm reports.
Ongoing option for a further 12 months Solitaire Payphones Management email support at the conclusion of the 3 month Free trial period would be £52.00 +VAT (Total £62.40 including VAT) per unit/annum, payable in advance.